- Do you attract hundreds of visitors, but find that they’re not converting into customers or leads?
- Need to improve the visibility of your website in search engines?
- Want to outshine your competition?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the answer
- SEO packages from The Marketing Monk don’t just improve the quality of traffic to your website. They also increase company awareness, customer trust, consumer loyalty, conversions, and the overall return on your marketing spends
- Discuss Your Custom SEO Package Today
- The Marketing Monk has an entire team dedicated to SEO, that can help increase your website’s visibility online, and drive more traffic to your website.
- But we don’t believe in offering one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter solutions. Instead, we offer a number of services so you can pick the best SEO package for your needs. When you pick an SEO package, we’ll work with you directly to determine the specific goals you have for your business so we can achieve them together.
- Read on to learn more about the packages we offer, and how they can help you find success online.
SEO :: FAQ’s
How long does it take to get results?
- That depends on many factors, some outside our control – but our plan is designed to deliver clear results over a 90-120 day period. For best results, you should plan on working with us for at least six months. At that point, you’ll see it working!
Will this get me to the top page of Google?
- Yes — it is designed to go after the top three spots for your keywords. How long that takes depends on how strong your site is already and the competitiveness of the keywords you want to rank. We focus first on “quick wins” that matter, and aim for steady results and improvement.
Do you do keyword research?
- Yep – we find important buying keywords, ideal “goal” keywords, and “easy-win” keywords where you’re already within a few pages of the top. We’ll deliver a report with this information, as well as the exact changes to your page that need to be made to maximize your ranking for those keywords.
Is the content high-quality?
- Yes, it is custom researched and written by experts. We also may improve your own content by extending it and making it longer/more comprehensive.
Do you make the on-page changes for us?
- Yes – as long as you give us the access to do so we will do that, as long as the platform you are using permits it.
What is Technical Optimization?
- Technical SEO revolves around fine-tuning and optimizing your website. This typically involves implementing keyword targeting in Meta Titles and Descriptions, adding Alt image text to images, and adding HTML markup in headers. While there is certainly more, it comes down to cleaning up your site.
What is Link Acquisition?
- A major part of how Google works revolves around your Off-Site optimization. It is crucial to how you show up in the SERPs. Most importantly, though, is making sure to take an organic approach to acquiring these links. We want to help you get featured in articles by relevant industry leaders.
Do you write blogs for me?
- Yes, content creation is important to ranking well. Google likes to see fresh content on your site, so consistent blogging is key. Blogs are included in our packages, and the quantity depends on which package you selec
Can you guarantee #1 Rankings?
- Google discourages companies from guaranteeing #1 rankings, and actually identify it as a warning sign. We don’t guarantee #1 rankings, but we can tell you that with our expertise & strategy, you will see success. We’re happy to put you in touch with a variety of happy clients to prove it.